The term ‘Roxana Lynch or “I”, “me”, ‘us’, “our”, ‘we’, or ‘vendor’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ ‘client’, or ‘user’ refers to the viewer of our website.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIMES
- Jewelry pieces can be shipped or picked up at Vendor’s showroom.
- Client is responsible for all shipping costs and any fees related to the package’s insurance. These costs are in addition to the Total Cost of your order.
- Vendor offers shipping only by USPS First Class in the United States. Vendor can arrange insurance for a fee upon Client’s request, depending on the value of the package. Please notify Vendor when placing the order on how to proceed.
- When any, Vendor’s Shipping promotions only applies to merchandise purchased from this website, RoxLynch.com
- Orders shipping outside the 48 contiguous United States (Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii) may be subject to additional shipping charges. Vendor and Client shall discuss different shipping options before the order is placed. If done after, your cost will be prorated and invoiced privately.
- Client assumes any additional fees (taxes, duties, etc.)
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Client should contact Vendor in advance for International Shipping requests. All
international buyers are responsible for any custom or duty fees that may or may not be charged to them upon receipt of their package. Vendor is not responsible for any delay caused by not paying respective fees.
- Vendor ensures a damage-free shipment. Due to its dimension, headwear and big jewelry pieces are securely packed and shipped. Client shall receive orders in a cardboard box with the content protected with tissue paper, bubble wrap/air cushion film, and visibly identified as fragile.
- Vendor is not responsible for packages unexpectedly delayed, damaged or lost once the package has been dispatched any shipping company.
- Vendor does not ship to PO Boxes.
- If Client’s order is time sensitive, an upgrade to faster shipping might be available. Please contact Vendor to discuss such options.
- On expedited orders, the shipping rate is determined based on shipping location, weight of package, and timing.
- Vendor will notify Client once the order has shipped.
- Bespoke/Custom Made pieces and other special may need additional information, including address verification. Vendor may contact Client by email or by phone to verify the order. If Vendor is unable to get in contact with Client in time for the required verification, shipping delays may occur.
- For Ready to Wear/Ship orders, please allow 2-8 business days, excluding holidays for domestic shipping, though Vendor strives to ship orders as quickly as possible.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? contact me